Customer Service Representative - Service24h department - Spanish / English/ Italian
Customer Service Representative - Service24h The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
CV and COVER LETTER IN ENGLISH PLEASE
The Mercedes-Benz Service24h department is available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day for customers in need of roadside assistance.
Employees answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer’s native language and offer help on the phone or coordinate assistance through Mercedes-Benz authorized service providers.
The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
- Higher vocational education
- Mother tongue Italian
- Fluent English
- Fluent Spanish
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Italian culture and geography
- Experience in customer care
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures.
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
Working hours 35 hours a week, shifts including nights and weekends.
Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
The salary for this position is based on a 35 hour week and amounts to € 1720 /month gross. In addition, a shift allowance based on actual hours is paid.
Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
If you are interested by this position to work for Mercedes in Roadside Assistance service apply now on the link below and send us your CV and Cover letter in English
- (Maastricht - Netherlands), Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Brussel, Henegouwen, Luik, Luxemburg, Namen, Waals-Brabant, Buitenland
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Commercieel / Verkoop / Inkoop, Callcenter / Customer Service
- Secundair onderwijs, Professioneel gerichte bachelor, Academisch gerichte bachelor, Master, Anders, HBO5
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?