Service agents- Automotive industry Brussels
As a service agent you will be part of our operational project team. Recruit a Student Project Management is responsible for the fleet care of multiple multinationals operating in the automotive industry. We believe young people can be a great asset to a more efficient process. Therefor we are looking for students who would like to work as a service agent in one of our projects in Ruisbroek/Brussels.
- Prepare and clean cars for future rentals
- Check the basic functions of the cars
- Drive cars to different locations in the city center of Brussels
The perfect match should:
- Be available to start work directly
- Be available 2-3 days per week.
- Be able to work independently
- Be extremely reliable and trustworthy
- Have good knowledge of the public transport system in Brussels
- Have excellent knowledge of the roads throughout Brussels
- Be a student for at least another college year (2016/2018)
- Have a driver's license for minimum one year
- Older than 20 years
Besides working in a young project team, we also offer:
- Possible employment in different (automotive) projects
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- An introduction within a multinational
- Flexible schedule (planned one week ahead), fixed days are possible
- Weekly payment
Are you looking for a student job which will help you to develop your logistics skills? Then this might be the job for you! Apply now!
- Secundair onderwijs
- Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Vakantiejob
- Gepubliceerd op
- Transport / Logistiek / Chauffeur / Koerier
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?