Service Agents - Automotive industry, Brussels Zaventem Airport
For a project in the automotive industry Recruit a Student is looking for ambitious students 365 days per year. Do you like to be surrounded by cars? Are you not worried about getting your hands dirty? Does interacting with customers give you energy? Then we might have the perfect role for you.
As a service agent you will be part of our operational project team. Recruit a Student Project Management is responsible for the fleet care of multiple multinationals operating in the automotive industry of Brussels. We believe young people can be a great asset to a more efficient process. Therefor we are looking for students who would like to work as a service agent in one of our projects at Brussels National Airport Zaventem.
A service agent is expected to be all-round. The tasks can differ per shift. The main tasks in our project:
- Welcome and assist customers
- Check incoming vehicles
- Register damages on the vehicles
- End/close rental agreements
- Prepare the interior and exterior of the vehicles
- Shuttle the vehicles from A to B
THE PERFECT MATCH:
- Be available to start work directly
- Be able to work independently
- Be customer friendly
- Speak a good level of English
- Be a student for at least another college year (2017/2018)
- Have a driver's license for minimum one year
- Be available for minimum one day during the week
Besides working in a young project team, we also offer:
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- An introduction within a multinational
- Flexible schedule (planned one week ahead), fixed days are possible
- Weekly payment
- ZAVENTEM AIRPORT, West-Vlaanderen, Brussel
- Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Vakantiewerk
- Transport / Logistiek / Chauffeur / Koerier
- Secundair onderwijs
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?