For our Distribution Center in Ghlin, we are looking for a Logistics Operations Manager. Would you like to take an important role with responsibilities in a rapid paced and dynamic environment? Are you ready to make an impact with your positive passion?
Welcome to Logistics and our professional Distribution Centre team in Ghlin! Working in Logistics calls for precision, flexibility and above all teamwork, so it’s both enjoyable and stimulating. As an Logistics Operation Manager working at the Allocation Department you are responsible to manage Group Leaders and Coordinators according to H&M values by delegate, plan and organize. At the DC in Ghlin you will be responsible for 2 Coordinators and more than 10 Group Leaders. You will be responsible for a big part of the logistics operations like inbound, VAS, distribution, administration... The Allocation Manager role is a key function at the DC and you will be part of the management team and report directly to the DC Manager.
Your responsibilities :
The Allocation Manager’s job comes with lots of responsibilities – and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes (among others):
People Management: Your job is to support, lead and manage your team and to provide direction by setting goals where people are involved, engaged, and work as one.
• Keep yourself and your team updated on overall business results (i.e. company goals, performance and expectations) communicating them in an inspiring way.
• Use company´s and Logistics´ vision and focuses to create relevant and attainable goals together with the DC management and your team.
• Include people planning (future needs, succession pipeline for all relevant roles, and internal rotation) in yearly business plans/goals.
• Drive and support relevant employer branding activities.
• Perform high quality recruitment processes (i.e. having the right people in the right roles) and on boarding for all relevant roles and teams.
• Identify and develop high potentials, following and supporting their progress.
• Support and follow-up participation in recommended trainings in your department
• Work well in all teams and actively support your Group Leaders.
• Create conditions for, support, and evaluate your team member´s growth and performance by high quality and continuous dialogues, using relevant tools and materials (i.e. dialogue talk and contribution matrix).
• Ensure that all employee relation responsibilities, legal requirements, and H&M policies are fulfilled.
Operational Efficiency: You give clear and inspiring logistics direction through relevant and attainable goals and maximize profitability through planning, budget and cost follow up. You generally contribute to selling through a commercial focus and a pro-active product supply chain.
• Have a clear overview on how Logistics contribute to business result and how to include and collaborate with other functions and departments to reach the best outcome.
• Together with the DC Manager and management team set, communicate, and follow-up logistic goals and KPI´s with the objective to achieve great customer service, profitability and result for all brands and channels.
• Continuously analyze and evaluate your logistic results and tendencies with the objective to pro-actively plan and take relevant actions.
• Ensure your budget is set on time, and followed up throughout the year.
• Collaborate closely with other departments and global logistics to prevent loss.
• Ensure compliance to H&M logistic operational best practice work processes for your department and in cooperation with the DC Management team
• Ensure that all quality KPIs are constantly reached to perform the best store and customer service.
• Apply a high grade of flexibility in the daily operations, based on sales dynamics.
• Ensure a well-functioning communication to the Sales Organization (e.i. Head of Merchandising and/or Merchandise Manager).
• Ensure accurate and in time deliveries to customers through optimal capacity and lead time control.
• Keep up to date on campaigns or other important sales related information and ensure a well- functioning supply chain to the customers together with your team.
Your skills :
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
• People Management experience of at least 5 years is mandatory
• Excellent Management skills
• Self-motivating and business minded
• High integrity, drive and initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Open-minded, clear and convincing communicator with helicopter ability
• Copying with a high workload
• Organizational knowledge
• Stress-resistant with a positive coaching attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
• Able to work in changing environments
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Strong Microsoft Office user
Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let’s keep up with our fast-paced environment together!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN