Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit
We are looking for DCX Engagement Managers with experience in managing the total delivery cycle of business-critical applications.
What will you do ?
- Determine the project approach and methodology that best suits the task requirements and client environment and then apply the methodologies and tools to project delivery
- Estimate, plan, communicate and execute resulting project plans and detailed project tracking controls
- In cooperation with the resource team, identify and secure resources (internal and contract resources as needed) to provide the right mix of expertise and skills for the project
- Manage day-to-day project operations, serving as the functional and domain expert on the project team
- Provide quality oversight on deliverables prepared by the project team before submitting to client
- Provide quality assurance on project documents and client deliverables, including knowledge repository management
- Build and motivate teams by helping individuals maximize their potential
- Conduct team engagement reviews and mentor resources
- Serve as the primary day-to-day client and team contact for the project
- Facilitate client working sessions and leads recurring project status meetings
- Serve as the liaison between internal/external teams and keeps all parties well-informed of relevant project updated, decisions, actions, issues and risks
- Develop long-lasting, trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, billing and resource utilization
- Lead proposal efforts including project approach, solution design, resource planning and cost estimation
- Provide project oversight and client management, and secure new opportunities within an existing account relationship
- Serve as an Agile and/or a scrum expert, leading scrum teams and acting as the scrum master
What do you need ?
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile project development methodology
- Experience in agile tooling and good practices
- 5+ years' experience in Project Delivery Experience
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and lead others in teams.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills including oral presentation and building business case.
- Experience in offshore development processes and best practices.
- Ability to coach staff in analysis, design and project management skills
- Successful delivery utilizing offshore capabilities considered an asset
- Agile, SAFE, PMP or Prince 2 and ITIL certification considered an asset
- Understanding of customer, people, financial and document management concepts considered an asset
- Release management experience considered an asset
- Proficient with DevOps in Java / .NET / PHP considered an asset
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package
- ICT / IT / Programmeur
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?