Capgemini provides end to end Application Management & Development services ranking from production incidents resolution to functional evolution scoping from small evolutions to large projects. And this, through evolutions/transformations
Direct report to the Delivery Manager (accountable for the contractual aspects), we expect the Service Delivery Manager to:
- Be responsible of the overall engagement in terms of budget, Customer satisfaction, SLA compliancy, service continuity, team members motivations, respect of qualitative & timely delivery
- Be the Customer Single Point of contact for Application Management & Development subjects
- Manage the operational activities in accordance to the agreed commitments
- Evaluate Service team risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions
- Conform to the engagement prioritization, identify & assign resources on service activities
- Drive- End-to-End the problem, change, release, capacity, performance management and reporting
- Define the releases scoping planning in collaboration with the Customer.
- Be accountable of the release management process (with support of the technical leader) & execution with respect to commitments.
- Provide consolidated management reporting to the Customer and Capgemini on the services delivered.
- Prepare, present & report steering committee
- Manage & report on budget aspects.
- Plan and supervise the execution of Capgemini & 3rd parties quality reviews
- Manage continuous improvement of the service team
- Manage the evolution of the Service Quality Plan & SLA
- Inform all staff of relevant templates, guidelines, process and best practices to be used in the Services
- Provide consolidated view to Capgemini mgt & customer of the overall engagement including projects when appropriate
- Play a key role in add on sales with Sales & Delivery Management team.
The candidate must have relevant experience in application management domains: 5-7 years is a minimum and, should be ITIL certified.
Personal skills :
- People manager in heart
- Customer & service oriented
- Qualitative Results driven.
- Make it happen, specifically in critical & difficult contexts.
- Positive thinking.
- Strong communication skills: to manage steering committee & customer daily contacts
- Accurate, reliable, assertive, structured.
- Able to keep the overall view and to dig easily into details when needed
- Able to work under pressure and able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to manage & report to Steering committee level.
Dutch & French speaking with good knowledge of English
- ICT / IT / Programmeur
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?