The Test Analyst is responsible for carrying out the test analysis (creating the test cases) based on the (functional) system specifications and the execution of the tests. To this end, he or she has close contact...
The Test Analyst is responsible for carrying out the test analysis (creating the test cases) based on the (functional) system specifications and the execution of the tests. To this end, he or she has close contact with designers and builders.
In order to make this process as structured and manageable as possible, the Test Analyst uses a structured test method (for instance TMAP Next ®) and test specification techniques. The results are fed back and reported to the Test Manager.
He/she undertakes the systematic assurance and testing (preparation, execution, recording and analysis) of products or systems either in isolation as discrete entity or as part of an integrated process. The Test Analyst evolves in either an agile or waterfall project environment.
- Provides input to Test Plan and Test Strategy preparation
- Monitors day-to-day test planning & execution progress
- Prepares technical clarifications to client on masters, parameters and data requirements
- Reports/attends calls and query resolution
- Reviews and guides Test Executors/Test Engineers in test execution
- Prepares Test Cases
- Understands the business requirements
- Understands the detailed requirements and raises clarifications to business if needed
- Defines Test Scope
- Defines sequence of test execution activities and run plan
- Ensures Test Cases are prepared in a structured way, prioritised to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders
- Prepares Test Scenarios
- Reviews Test Scenarios and conditions
- Prepares and uploads test data where applicable
- Submits test environment readiness reports
- Identifies and manages test data
- Prepares Test Data
- Prepares data guidelines/requirements
- Maintains data related testware
- Understands and optimises data requirements
- Follows up and provides test data
- Analyses migrated data for test requirements
- Performs testing activities
- Prepares Test Cases and Test Conditions
- Executes Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Maintains test execution logs
- Logs incidents, individual issues and downtime
- Reports results
- Creates or feeds regression packs
- Defect tracking
- Facilitates defect resolution
- Reviews clarifications raised by testers and facilitates closure of defects
- Reviews incident logs
- Participates in incident meetings if required
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
- Preferably 3 years of experience in test analysis
- Have demonstrated experience in analysing requirements and designing test cases using best practice test techniques
- ISTQB and/or TMAP Next
- Defect Management
- Test Management: Experience with verification and validation at all stages of the delivery lifecycle
- Test Techniques : Defines and analyses testing methods and advises on best fit solutions and techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of development methodologies
- Experience with Test Tools, Test Environment Configuration and Management and Test Data Management
- Test Automation : Experience or strong interest to evolve in this domain
- Mobile Testing : Experience or willing to expand your expertise level
- Expectation management
- Team player
- Stress resistant
- Active listening and comprehension
- Customer orientation
- Qualitative result driven
Languages and mobility
- Permanent residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Geographic mobility – you are open to discuss assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential and offer you a competitive remuneration package. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.
- ICT / IT / Programmeur
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?