Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis. Delivering quality on...
Problem Management ...
Job Description/Main responsibilities
- Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis. Delivering quality on-time
- Participate support activities
- Service Requests
- Problem Management (Root-cause analysis, bug fixing, …)
- Functional evolutions
- Advise client using his expertise on the HR/HCM SAP module (PA, Time, Payroll (gross/net), Expenses notes, ESS/MSS, Cats, Talent)
- Provide solutions, promote usage of standard SAP in relation to business needs, logic and processes
- General understanding of the enterprise functions and operational processes
- Able to build and maintain the relationship within our Customers
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self organized and communicative
- Challenged by complex problems
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude
- Able to establish specifications and parameters of standard functions in the Human Capital Management (HCM) SAP module and corresponding business function.
- A SAP certifications is a plus.
- Able to analyze and solve issues in standard customization or specific SAP programs (ABAP and/or Java)
- Able to understand clients expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
As SAP Solution Consultant, you will work within the SAP team, part of the Outsourcing Services Unit at Capgemini. The discipline of Outsourcing Services has a strong international orientation and therefore you will have the opportunity to be frequently in contact with colleagues in India.
- ICT / IT / Programmeur
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?