BELGIUM - We are looking for motivated and talented technology enthusiasts with an open mind, eager to take on new challenges in a project context, a hands-on attitude and not afraid to learn. As a member of our SAP technology team you will analyze, design and build high quality solutions for on-premise and cloud environments. You will work in a multidisciplinary team focused on innovation driven by customer needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 - 5 years project experience in a technology/development team
- SAP Netweaver knowledge - (ABAP is mandatory - Java)
- Service Enablement (SOAP, oDATA, ...)
- UI knowledge (ABAP Web Dynpro, CRM WebUI, UI5/FIORI)
- SAP PI/PO
- Mobile Platform (SMP, Agentry, ...)
- HANA (XS Engine, modeling, ...)
- HANA Cloud Platform
- HANA Cloud Integration
- SAP certifications are an asset
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.
- ICT / IT / Programmeur
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?