On existing account: as per land & expand strategy.
On prospects: answer to tenders & convince on the proposed solution by leveraging unique selling points, competitive advantages,
Job Description/Main responsibilities
- Pre-sales role:
- On existing account: as per land & expand strategy.
- On prospects: answer to tenders & convince on the proposed solution by leveraging unique selling points, competitive advantages, innovative solutions.
- Advice clients using his expertise on SAP modules, provide solutions, promote usage of SAP in relation to business needs, logic and processes.
- Manage the delivery of the sold solution with support of the retail community leader Work on functional evolutions and projects: customer requirement analysis, estimates, functional analysis, deliver quality and on-time
- Strong knowledge of core Retail Business Processes
- Knowledge of retail logistics and supply chain management
- Strong Pre-sales & presentation skills
- Cope easily with large & complex contexts
- Able to define all the phases of a SAP Retail implementation (including leading fit/gap SAP retails workshops).
- Organizes, prepares and presents SAP Retail workshops (strong communication/presentation skills)
- Support Business Processes mapping effort
- Able to manage a team in a context of a fix price project (stream leading)
- Able to manage an distributed delivery team
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self organized and communicative
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Functional and technical knowledge to elaborate both high-level and detail solution specifications for customizing and development of standard functions of SAP SD and MM modules (latest Enhancement Package) and corresponding business functions in SAP logistic.
- Strong knowledge of the IS-Retail SAP solution (latest Enhancement Package) with the ability to explain differences/benefits between versions.
- Knowledge of the SAP products portfolio and high level view around solutions roadmap for retail industry sector including the former third-party solutions from recent SAP acquisitions (ex: SAP CAR, SAP CAR Application Bundle (CARAB), Hybris (as key differentiator))
- Able to understand client’s expectations, anticipate and identify client’s needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP with regards to the latest SAP retail solution roadmap and industry best practice.
- Quick orientation in existing clients’ IT landscape and ability to identify and sell possible transformation from non-standard SAP solutions or non-SAP applications to SAP standard solutions.
- Ability to formulate and propose clients’ SAP solution strategy and roadmap, both short and long-term.
- Min 8 years of proven SAP Experience (SD & MM).
- Min 5 years of SAP Retail experience.
- Native Dutch & strong in English & French.
- ICT / IT / Programmeur
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?