Catawiki Customer Support Representative - French Speakers
Catawiki is the fastest growing online auction house in Europe and welcomes 12 million international visitors every month. With over 30,000 lots in more than 300 weekly auctions, Catawiki is the site for buying and selling special objects. We offer the biggest collectors’ catalogue in the world allowing you to manage your collection online free of charge. Our vast community portal allows you get in touch with other collectors at the press of a button. As Customer Support Reprensatative, you are the first point of contact for sellers and buyers, and are also responsible for their complaints and questions being addressed and resolved in a correct and timely manner, via phone or via email. The job is located in Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
- Communicate in a clear, customer oriented manner; customer satisfaction is your main goal
- You try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems
- You can mediate between buyers and sellers in case of disputes
- Your extensive communications with our users alert you to possibilities for improvements in our services and financial processes
- Your skill wih language enables you to help your colleagues communicate with buyers and sellers in languages they do not speak (French)
- Timely and correctly dealing with questions and/or complaints from sellers and buyers, via phone or via email
- Managing disputes and complaints
- Consulting other departments and making sure feedback is provided in a timely manner
- Pro-actively signalling and initiating possible improvements in order to prevent questions, optimize processes, and improve the Catawiki platform
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer support experience
Wat wij bieden:
Salary wage between 1 800€ and 2 000€ gross per month
- Agency located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 25 days paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (100% covered by Catawiki)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a gast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas and to learn and grow!
Wat wij vragen:
- Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Bachelor degree minimum
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Native French speaker
- Satisfactory level of english is required
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours/week. Candidates who are available for 40 hours/week are strongly preferred
- Available 2 evenings per week and 2 Saturdays per month
- You're keen on working in a fast-growing, informal organisation
- Accurate, communicative skills, conversational capabilities, customer oriented, emphatic, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, stress resistant and team player
- Professioneel gerichte bachelor, Academisch gerichte bachelor, Master, Doctoraat, Anders, HBO5
- Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Gepubliceerd op
- Callcenter / Customer Service
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?
- Engels, Frans