As a marketing executive intern, you’ll manage and control the relationship between the product and the target audience as part of the marketing team. You’ll be responsible for all executive marketing activities like planning marketing campaigns, maintaining and updating customer databases, liaising with designers, sourcing and securing sponsorships, conducting market research, contributing to marketing strategies, evaluating marketing campaigns, monitoring competitor activity, writing newsletters, monitoring social media platforms and more.
Must-haves (what you bring to the table)
Nice-to-haves (we’ll love you even more when)
- You are studying in the field of marketing/ communication/ journalism/ advertising or other relevant studies.
- You’re passionate to work in a young startup team.
- You’re excited to implement your education in the working field and are driven to keep learning and improving your skillset. We’d love you to learn from us, and we’d love to learn from you.
- You have a good portion of analytical skills, creativity, flexibility, influencing skills and business awareness.
- You possess the ability to use initiative, and work on your own and under pressure.
- You speak and write English on a professional level.
- You have a good sense of humor.
You will be able to write to your mom about:
- You speak and write even more languages fluently
- You have some experience with marketing campaigns that you can show us
- You are interested in tech/ energy gadgets and electric vehicles
- You know your way with Photoshop, InDesign and Excel
- You bring pizza for lunch
- Your (new-found) interest in the future and market of consumer energy products.
- Various, creative marketing campaigns you’ve come up with and executed.
- What it’s like to work in a young team for a Belgian startup company.
- Your awesome office (view) and amazing colleagues.
Duration: at least 3 months
Start date: ASAP
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?