The Area Manager role is an exciting role for somebody who lives by the H&M Values, is self motivated and has shown excellent management and leadership skills in their existing work.
You are responsible for reaching the Sales and Profit goals in your Area by setting a plan to deliver a Great Customer Experience in line with the Country.
You regularly analyse and follow up your Area’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions accordingly to maximize results:
- You set an hours plan in line with the sales budget, together with the Area Controller
- You ensure that Stores’ scheduling maximizes conversion within the frame of the hours plan, together with the Area Controller
- Together with the Area Team you prioritise actions that have a clear impact on selling
- Set an allocation that secures a good garment level according to the selling, together with the Area Controller and Support Office functions
- Implement and follow up Store Operations Best Practice, according to the country plan, together with the Area Team
- Follow up the Stores execution using the Customer Experience Tool, ensuring H&M standards are consistently met
- Ensure H&M customer service standards are delivered in all Stores in your Area
- Analyse and implement the optimal concept mix and store layout in every store through cooperation with your Area Team and Support Office functions
- Ensure the maintenance in your Stores is managed in a cost efficient way and meets H&M standards, initiate actions accordingly
- Actively prevent loss together with Store Management and Area Team and ensure all stores follow appropriate guidelines
- You have an overview of the competitor landscape, potential risks, threats and opportunities and together with relevant Support Office functions take actions accordingly
You ensure you have Great Teams and support their development. You work with succession planning, talent and leadership development and structured performance management for your Area Team and Store Managers based on results, values and leadership:
- Oversee and manage recruitment, training, development and succession planning for Stores and Area Team in line with your Country HR strategy & goals
- Monitor, evaluate and manage the performance of Store Managers and Area Team members. Execute dialogues, development plans, feedback and follow-ups and take actions accordingly
- Actively work with talent & leadership development within the Area Team and Store Managers in order to support the business needs
- You collaborate with Support Office functions and ensure regular and clear communication to Area Team and Store Managers on business performance, Company Culture & Values, Country and Area goals
- Ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled to H&M standards and local laws, securing the employee and customer safety at all times
- Strengthen our Company Culture by promoting feedback in our daily work through distance leadership and coaching
And last but not least: you work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues.
• Embody the H&M Values?
• Possess strong leadership qualities?
• Have the drive and ambition to maximize commerciality and profitability within your store?
• Have a strategic approach to the business?
• Have a minimum of 2 years Store Manager and/or Area team experience?
• Are you flexible to travel extensively (Regions: Antwerp, East-Flanders)?
Please apply still today and become part of H&M, one of the biggest and fast growing fashion companies in the world!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN