Wat ga je doen?
This unique and exciting internship is an opportunity: as an active member of our intern’s community, you will partner with our business leaders across Europe on Senior Management recruitments (VPs, General Managers, Leaders and high calibre scientists), improve and develop your ability to find and approach the best talents in the Life Sciences industries.
We offer you a motivating environment, friendly and casual work conditions and a strong exposure to the business. This is a unique opportunity to develop your network in Europe and leverage your professional exposure.
- Together with consultants, you define the search strategy: understand the client market and needs, identify relevant companies to target and the evaluate potential candidates for each assignment
- Generate relevant contacts, leads, and organizational information by phone, web/social network, web, company database etc
- Approach candidates when required to determine their adequacy with job profile
- Produce timely and accurate information, keeping the internal data base updated
- Understand companies’ organization and products to convince potential candidates that s/he is a suitable candidate for the role
- Participate in all stages of the candidate’s integration into our partners company
- Minimum 6 months
- Contract: Internship Agreement
Wat wij bieden:
- STRAMMER offers you a know-how on strategic recruitment techniques for various projects (R&D, Production, Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs)
- You will develop proper market knowledge (Life Sciences) as well as your relational skills
- You will also gain insight on the commercial/business aspects as you will be speaking directly with Senior Management from a variation of companies
- You will be working in an innovative & promising environment in contact with passionate and highly qualified contacts
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal universiteit afgerond
- A first work experience in any field
- Excellent oral and conviction skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and anticipate deadlines
- Conscientious with attention to detail and high level of organization skills
- Takes initiatives
- Enthusiastic self-starter, confident communicator with senior individuals in a wide array of corporate organisations
- Locations & Languages:
- Brussels: Fluency in English, a second language will be a plus
- Professioneel gerichte bachelor, Academisch gerichte bachelor
- Werkuren per week
- 28 - 38
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Researching Internationally
- Gepubliceerd op
- Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR, Personeel & Organisatie / HRM
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?