To cooperate in the international growth of our men’s brand located in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer intern for our marketing & creative team.
- Layout for various client’s media: brandbook, lookbook, merchandise book
- Managing the demand of our B2B clients towards extra media assets
- Contribute to our successful ‘Humans of Castart’ campaign
- Assisting our Creative Director in design and moodboards projects for new collections
- Develop content for digital channels and retail
- Act as brand guardian, upholding the seasonal campaign direction through all marketing activities.
- Develop ideas which are on-brand and own creative projects from start to end
- Creative wizard and a keen eye for detail
- Good notions in photography and illustrations
- Awareness of the newest fashion tendencies
- Understanding of techniques and applications for apparel graphics
- Highly organized and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Understand business instructions and translate them into branding
- Fluent in written English
- New favorite knitwear as a reward for all the hard work
- Working for an international and fast-growing fashion company
- Young and ambitious team with the can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently in a small but supportive team
- Great office space in the heart of Antwerp
- Friday night drinks and weekend hangovers
Contact us if this vacancy matches perfectly with your ambition to experience an enriching internship in the fashion industry.
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?