As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
EY as a global firm has been very involved for several years in large international Audit Framework Contracts regarding the performance of audit and audit-related missions. Our Belgian firm coordinates and manages these Framework Contracts on behalf of the EY network worldwide. In order to support our Framework Contracts Management team, we are looking for an administrative assistant (intern) to make sure we can run our business smoothly.
You would become part of our Brussels-based international team, supporting their work on audit contracts auditing the finances of projects paid for by EU funds, making sure our taxes are spent correctly.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
• You pick up the role of an enthusiastic and dedicated administrative assistant to our EC Assurance team and you make a difference to our team with your flexibility and correct accomplishment of your supporting tasks.
• You will assist in the preparation of high quality materials for client deliverables, finalizing and preparing final reports on different contracts;
• You are responsible for general administrative support such as printing, lay-outing, copying, scanning and sending out of documents;
• Maintaining electronic archiving system and filing hard copies;
• Ordering office supplies;
• Depending on workload you will assist the team with various other ad hoc administrative tasks such as preparing invoices and deadline follow-up.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Office Management/Languages/…;
• You have an excellent level of written and spoken English, Dutch and/or French are an asset;
• You can work easily with Microsoft Office;
• You have strong organizational skills (able to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time and to prioritize);
• You are a strong communicator, able to perform successfully in a fast-paced and client-oriented environment;
• You are professional, dedicated, proactive and hardworking;
• You are stress-resistant (able to work towards deadlines efficiently);
• You are comfortable working in an international team;
• You are available from January/February – April 2020 (exact dates can be discussed).
• We provide training, both on technical matters, as well as on soft skills;
• We will support you to ‘learn on the job’ from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a mentoring and coaching role;
• We will offer you an intense learning experience, being an important part of an international team within a big 4;
• We offer this role both on a full-time (preferred) as well as on a part-time basis.
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN