For our client, situated in Vilvoorde, we are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst. Do you have a Master degree and looking for a nice challenge in an international environment, then this position might be for you!
- Prepares in the budget/forecast process the inputs sheet for all departments;
- Aggregates in the budget/forecast process the inputs from all departments & business units for overall reporting Belgium;
- Keeps departments informed on approved budget/forecast amounts;
- Performs monthly budget - actual follow-up and signals foreseeable budget overruns;
- Assists in the preparation for the monthly/quarterly reporting in given templates towards Japan and European Head Quarters;
- Day to day follow-up of all the sales / cos coming from the European plants and make sure all is properly booked in the BaaN ERP system and reconciles
- Assists in the monthly closing, reconciliation, provision setup of all European plants related to Sales/COS;
- Setup accrual/deferrals/incentives for CE and follow them up;
- Follow-up on sales incentive spending and make comprehensive reporting to management
- Reviews if the requested fixed assets are in line with approved budgets and internal procedures
- Checks completeness of the fixed asset file and processes all the fixed assets in the accounting ledger
- Reconciles the fixed asset subledger with the ledger accounts
- Assists in the preparation / reconciliation of the VAT & Tax returns
- Assists in the customs document follow up for all machines imported in Europe
- Ad hoc assistance of the internal audit team
- You have a Master degree in Economics or Finance
- A first experience in audit is a plus
- Knowledge of internal controls (incl. SOX) is an asset
- You have excellent knowledge of English, other languages are an asset
- You have a good knowledge of Excel
- You have good analytical mind-set, detail minded, result oriented, structured
What do we offer:
- A diversified job in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages
- Flexible working hours
- Training opportunities
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference: EPR 919 202.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. and get rewarded.
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?