Strand Associates Consulting is looking for a Training designer Intern with a can-do attitude with a creative touch and who is eager to learn more about a Sales training.
The intern will assist the Performance coach and trainer on the following
The ideal candidate will have
- Be the driving force behind digitalization
- Transform the existing paper-based training materials into amazing digitalized documents
- Be a BOLD creative centipede
- Put your graphical design skills to good use and deliver creative ideas for the training visuals
- Be a fountain of amazing ideas
- Brainstorm together with the Performance coach to develop the sales training of the future
An offer you can’t refuse
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications; especially PowerPoint
- Self-motivated ‘can-do’ attitude with good time management/organizational skills
- Above average knowledge of English (both spoken and written), knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- Be part of an amazing company that believes training is crucial for the right company culture
- Learn the training content that have proven to be of added value for our successful consultants
- Spice up your resume with an amazing work experience with flexible hours ( working and week schedule that fits with your schedule)
… in short, you will have a great project with responsibility, creativity and learning experiences
Job Type: Unpaid internship, but awesome work!
Desired start date: End of November 2019
About Strand Associates Consulting:
Being BOLD and HUMANE worked like crazy for the last 10 years. That is why they are the official values of Strand Associates Consulting. We grab every opportunity to grow and do better.
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?