At UNILIN we are incredibly enthusiastic about young talent. Every year we welcome a lot of Young Graduates who are eager to start in our company. During the Young Graduate Journey you are the entrepreneur of your own talent. Within a certain domain, we map out your path together.
Are you excited to start an international career? Do you want to strengthen your people skills and are you triggered by a fully automated production environment? Then the Young Graduate Operations International Journey might be something for you.
YEAR 1: Training track at our headquarters
During the first year of your Journey, you will be prepared to continue your international career at our production plant Wood in Malaysia. At our Flooring Production Plant in Wielsbeke, You’ll get in touch with the following:
- Our way of working and Company Culture that is driven by our unique UNILIN DNA (Passion, Entrepreneurship, Respect & Excellence)
- The structure of our company and a broad network
- The basic principles of our production processes
- People skills to further develop your career
YEAR 2: Leadership Track in Malaysia
During the following 2 or 3 years, you will work as an expat for our Malaysian wood plant where you’ll have a crucial position as Production Engineer. Thanks to your acquired knowledge learned during your Training Track, you’ll be able to have an impact in the entire production plant.
- You will combine people management with technical skills. On the one hand you will solve acute problems within the production, on the other hand you will be expected to provide long-term solutions that will lead to a structural improvement in the production processes
- You will initiate and implement fundamental proposals to tackle structural bottlenecks.
- You develop projects of both a technical and organizational nature and are responsible for their implementation within the production department, in order to achieve, among other things, yield increases, optimizations in logistics and production planning.
- Together with your team, you’re also responsible for realizing the defined KPIs in terms of efficiency, volumes and quality.
- You ensure effective communication and optimal cooperation at all times.
- In this job you come into contact with different departments such as sales, purchasing, technical service, energy, ...
- You report directly to the plant manager who is also your mentor.
WHY OUR YG JOURNEY?
- You learn about our way of working and Company Culture that is driven by our unique UNILIN DNA (Passion, Entrepreneurship, Respect & Excellence)
- You get the chance to implement ideas. Your voice will be heard.
- You build a large network and get to know the structure of our organization.
- We stimulate your personal growth. Leadership & interpersonal skills are key to further develop your career at UNILIN.
Be sure to check out our Instagram page @unilin_younggraduates to see our 2020 YG at work!
YOUR FURTHER CAREER…
hat is up to you and us! Your Journey, in which you’ll get to know the entire organization from an international point of view, forms the ideal stepstone for your further career within UNILIN. Either within the chosen domain or broader within the organization (Management, Broadening, Expert...).
Interested to know more about our Young Graduate Journey? Take a look at our site: www.Younggraduates.unilin.com
IT’S A MATCH
- You are a Young Graduate (summer 2021) with a degree in either Engineering or Economics .
- You want to strengthen your people skills.
- You are looking for a high-tech working environment and have a passion for machines and production processes.
- You have an entrepreneurial personality and a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are innovative, problem-solving, analytical and have a lot of perseverance.
- Your hands-on mentality is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
Are you ambitious, result-oriented and International minded? Are you passionate and entrepreneurial? Do you want to develop your talent? In short, are you ready to kickstart your career? Don’t hesitate to apply or to contact us to explore this opportunity.
UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses..
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Beroepsgroepen subcategorie
- Productie, Commercieel / Verkoop / Inkoop
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?