At UNILIN we are incredibly enthusiastic about young talent. Every year we welcome a lot of Young Graduates who are eager to start in our company. During the Young Graduate Journey you are the entrepreneur of your own talent. Together we map out your path within the domain of your interest.
Young Graduate Sales & Marketing
Are you passionate about Sales & Marketing? Would you like to work in an international, dynamic environment? Check out our Young Graduate Sales & Marketing Journey!
As Young Graduate Sales & Marketing, you start your Journey with a specific project within the domain of marketing & Sales. This way, you get to know the different areas of business within sales & marketing and you get to know our products. You discover what suits you best, which helps to define your future path.
Here some examples of projects:
- Launching new products/categories: product definition and presentation, coordination of communication agencies, defining marketing strategies,....
- The setup of a new business from scratch: market research, setup of a business plan, defining the best possible route to market, aligning with different stakeholders, commercial negotiations…
Contributing to the market's growth in line with the global marketing strategy by supporting the regional marketing managers via well-defined projects
- Select & implement marketing initiatives and programs: incentive programs for distributors, B2B/B2C promotions, retail loyalty programs, customer events, academy (for installers and retailers), …
- Business analysis: distribution channels, product positioning, customers, brand strategy, …
- Marketing Mix implementation (closely collaborating with internal expert teams): fairs, PR & cycling, digital B2B and B2C initiatives, product management, brand & communication, …
- Enable smooth product launches: clear internal communication with sales teams on scope and timing.
During your project(s):
- You maintain clear and frequent communication with relevant stakeholders including regional sales teams, marketing team HQ , external marketing agencies, product managers, sales managers… to ensure a timely delivery of projects.
- You stay close to sales & customers and provide valuable market insights to internal marketing & Sales teams.
You start your Journey during your first month with a thorough business, product and system training. You will also meet different services and the management of Unilin in order to understand the needs of the business and business strategy.
Every week, you will meet your coach and/or direct manager to follow up on your Journey.
WHY OUR YG JOURNEY?
- You learn about our way of working and Company Culture that is driven by our unique UNILIN DNA: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Respect & Excellence.
- You get the chance to implement ideas. Your voice will be heard.
- You build a large network within and outside our organization.
- We stimulate your personal growth. Leadership & interpersonal skills are key to further develop your career at UNILIN.
Be sure to check out our Instagram page @unilin_younggraduates to see our 2020 YG at work!
YOUR FUTURE CAREER…
That is up to you! Your Journey forms the ideal stepstone for your further path within UNILIN. Either within the chosen domain (For Example Product Manager, Geo-Marketeer, Retail Marketeer, Sales Manager…) or within another field of your interest.
Interested to know more about our Young Graduate Journey? Take a look at our site:
IS IT A MATCH?
- You will obtain a Master’s degree in June 2021 (Economics, Business Engineering, Applied Economics, Marketing, Communication, …).
- You have a broad interest in the Sales & Marketing Domain.
- You are a project leader: You work organized and you have a process oriented approach.:
- You have strong social capabilities: a positive attitude and communicative skills
- You are self-steering, proactive, entrepreneurial and result oriented.
- You have an analytical and digital mindset.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch and English. You’re not afraid to express yourself in French.
Are you ambitious, result-oriented and internationally minded? Are you passionate and entrepreneurial? Do you want to develop your talent? Are you ready to kickstart your career? Don’t hesitate to apply or to contact us to explore this opportunity. We’re looking forward to getting to meet you!
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
- Beroepsgroepen subcategorie
- Productie, Commercieel / Verkoop / Inkoop
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?