Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· Analyzing Nielsen market and brand data and process this data into useful information and arguments.
· Analyzing shelf shares and comparing them with market data.
· Working on Spaceman planograms and shelf plans. Analyzing promotional tools in the market to reinforce our promotional plan versus competition.
· Analyzing promotional tools in the market to reinforce our promotional plan versus competition.
· Possibility to put into practice analytical skills through analyzing market data (i.e. AC Nielsen).
· Process market data and convert it into useful information and convincing arguments.
· Academic studies in Economics, Business or related fields
· Proficient user of MS Office Package, especially MS Excel
· Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch or French is a plus
· Strong interest in Sales and Marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
· Interested in developing analytical skills and gaining first sales experiences
· Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, responsible and with commercial attitude
· Available to start in August 2021
· An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
· You’ll be part of an international intern community
· Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
· A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
· An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!