OPS ENGINEER Incident-, Problem- and Reporting Manager
Your role & work environment
The Credits Support team within Business and Consumer Lending ensures that our users and DEV- and OPS Engineers are able to perform their work in the best possible conditions.
Your work environment consists of a dynamic team, active within a very broad context.
More specifically, we are looking for a person who will reinforce our extensive support activities, working as an OPS Engineer, for a whole range of applications, servicing as well internal- as external users and customers.
Within the Business and Consumer Lending Tribe, we are defining the digital vision for both our clients and employees, delivering an industry leading and consistent digital customer experience across ING touch points.
Within our Area, our Squads are maintaining, developing and continuing the track of digitization, contributing to the existing strategy: entry points for service flows, helping other departments in their development, ...
When you are
- Manage the wellbeing of our IT landscape,
- Help our colleagues of OPS- and DEV Engineers as well as our end-users to be as productive as possible.
- Build a deep knowledge of the squads' applications and/or platform components, with a good understanding of the ecosystem they live in,
- Safeguard the application quality and performance during the entire production life cycle,
- (Proactively) monitor and report on our applications availability and performance,
- Interpersonal and organization skills, ensuring smooth cooperation with a diverse set of stakeholders,
- As a Domain Major Incident Manager (DMIM), take the lead during Prio 1 & 2 Incidents, and support the LMIM team in Major Incidents.
- Manage and coordinate all required actions to ensure fast resolution of these Incidents in order to mitigate and/or minimize the impact of an incident to our internal as well as external customers
- A seasoned Ops Engineer, having a sense of ownership and responsibility for the applications managed by our Tribe,
- Flexible : available 24/7 within a rotating schedule and On-call working (2 weeks a month),
- Pro-active, assertive and a good communicator,
- Passionate about keeping IT systems up & running, performant and reliable,
- Continuously improving and automating IT services,
- Embracing new evolutions and challenges,
- Having an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English (Dutch and French are a plus, but not required)
- A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
- Enthusiastic for helping others to be successful and have a knack for always being a step ahead,
- A naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals,
- Loving to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems,
- Enjoying helping users perform and focus on their own business-critical tasks without having to worry about the reliability of the IT tools we manage,
Then, you are the Ops engineer we are looking for!!
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues,
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention,
- A competitive salary,
- A clear purpose,
- A unique offer and a range of flexible compensations and other benefits.
- Personal growth & challenging work with lots of opportunities to realize your ambitions.
- IP-Reward benefit*: this function is eligible for compensation for the transfer of rights to intellectual property (hereafter: IP Reward) that is created when developing software and creating databases and models. This remuneration is included in the agreed salary and therefore has no impact on your gross salary, but will lead to a higher net income.*
*Do you want more information about IP-Reward? Please contact the recruiter or consult .
We redefine banking. What about you?
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We ’re proud of that!