As Junior Buyer you will support the Purchasing team in the HQ in Genk and down the track grow into the role of Commodity Buyer. You will build up strong visibility and credibility in and outside the organization by coordinating between the purchasing team, sales team and external contacts. You report directly to the Purchasing Manager and work closely with other (international) departments.
- Support in requesting prices from suppliers and safeguarding on-time delivery
- Coordinating between the purchasing team and other departments & between the purchasing team and external contacts
- Support on a range of activities: new part setup, portal contact maintenance, maintaining parts and supplier database, updating price and order databases, …
- Setting up of intercompany transfer contracts
- Reviewing, managing and archiving customer documents
- After showing strong performance in this role, you will grow into the role of Commodity Buyer
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Strong interest in supply chain and fast-paced / dynamic environments
- Fluent in English & Dutch, any other language is a plus
- Analytical mindset and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, stress-resistant and structured mindset with positive attitude
- Werkuren per week
- 8 - 40
- Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Gepubliceerd op
- Beroepsgroepen subcategorie
- Winkelwerk / Retail / Detailhandel
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?