- The post holder will provide executive assistance to AFME’s Advocacy Team and will be responsible for supporting the running of one of AFME’s key Member Committees, the European Public Policy Committee.
- The successful candidate will support the Advocacy Team in the execution of their advocacy responsibilities and will provide central office support for some remote working given that the team also travel frequently.
- The post holder will also support the Executive Assistant of the Head of Advocacy in ensuring that all the back-office functions of the office run smoothly.
- The post holder should be able to communicate fluently in English and French, whether as a first or second language (additional European languages would be important assets), as they will be working closely with a diverse European membership and with their colleagues in the AFME headquarters in London.
Executive assistance to professional staff
- Diary management
- Assisting in organizing the logistics for meetings and calls
- Making travel arrangements and submitting expenses claims using online platform Concur
- Working with a bespoke database (CRM); contact and official sector distribution list management
- Active assistance in formatting, finalizing and distributing of documents to members and stakeholders
- Assisting with the preparation for and occasionally attending AFME events and functions; with possibly some travel within Europe
- Ad hoc projects as requested
Administrative support to the European Public Policy Committee
- Managing the logistical arrangements for meetings of the Committees
- Contributing to the timely preparation and distribution of documents for meetings
- Communicating with AFME Members on logistical arrangements
- Ongoing management of committee membership and distribution lists
- Some European travel to look after meeting arrangements
Back office services in liaison with another EA
- Ensure compliance with overarching AFME policies and procedures
- Provide office support services e.g. ordering kitchen supplies, office supplies, post services, maintaining an orderly work environment, as required
- Assisting with the management of service contracts e.g. cleaning, shredding, recycling, coffee machines, stationery
- Ensure invoices are properly coded and authorised in Stampli
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, extremely well-organised, and can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Very good attention to detail – is a starter/finisher
- Calm demeanour and capable of working well under pressure
- Self-sufficient and able to work unsupervised and to meet deadlines
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including spelling. Very good French.
Knowledge skills and experience:
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office 2007
- Strong skills in MS Office: Outlook (email and calendar); Strong PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Professional skills
- Experience working for a European trade association or an international financial, professional services or law firm, ideally in a client or member facing role
- CRM and/or Sharepoint experience
- Experience supporting multiple team members
- Additional European languages
- Werkuren per week
- 8 - 40
- Beroepsgroepen subcategorie
- Management / Leidinggevend
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?