BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – PURE PLAYERS E-COMMERCE ... bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job...
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – PURE PLAYERS E-COMMERCE
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to reinforce our pure players e-commerce team.
Are you our new Business Development Manager for Benelux e-commerce market, connecting leading & innovative e-commerce companies in France & Benelux to the Belgian market?
We are the most human & sustainable company with the ambition to be the physical connector between e-commerce companies & Belgian consumers.
For e-commerce companies, bpost is not only an e-commerce logistics company doing fulfilment, cross-border & last mile delivery. We provide also communication solutions in order to boost their traffic on their website & the conversion of sales.
About the job
As Business Development Manager :
· You are a born hunter who can identify and develop new strategic opportunities at existing customers as well at prospects. Those are based on your network, initiatives and knowhow within the e-commerce business.
· Cultivating brand new relationships within new prospects, and turning raw concepts into compelling business plans for both parties.
· Managing those relationships ongoing beyond launch phase, and implementing periodic business meetings to build strong and strategic partnerships.
· Negotiating commercial terms and conditions with new and existing customers.
· You will become a point of reference in the area and will participate in trade shows, events and conferences.
It goes without saying that you have strong commercial skills and that you bring drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the team. We would like to emphasize the following:
· You have at least 5 years of experience in a business development position in the
· You have a sound knowledge of the e-commerce parcel market in Belgium and France.
· You are a born communicator and can adapt yourself to different target groups, fluent in French and good knowledge of Dutch and English, other EU languages are a plus. As a result of your excellent communication you build easily good relationships and partnerships.
· You have a profound knowledge of selling techniques and experience with long and complex sales cycles.
· You manage your work : independent, proactive and hands-on with a focus on results. You set the right priorities and use a pragmatic approach in combination with a critical mindset.
· You show sound judgment & diplomatic capabilities to navigate through confidential and sensitive matters.
Like many other companies, we offer a nice package of benefits in addition to a monthly salary, including a company car, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, 20 days' leave and 7 extra statutory leave days, a lump-sum reimbursement of expenses and many benefits for more than 100 bpost partners.
Next to Belgium’s leading postal operator, bpost is of course also an important parcel and e-commerce logistics provider in Europe, North-America and Asia. We deliver mail and parcels to millions of doorsteps and provide logistic services to businesses and consumers.
Is the vacancy above something for you? Then you're definitely someone who cares, who dares and who likes to work together. Because at bpost Parcels & Logistics…
…we care. bpost has always acted as a kind of link between people, societies and companies. Due to digitization, there is less contact between people, but our connecting and ubiquitous role has never been stronger. In addition to the important social services bpost provides, we are also one of the largest employers of short-schooled employees, offering them the opportunity to graduate from secondary school. You’ll have an impact on society and everyone in it.
…we dare. In an economy that forces us to evolve at lighting speed, we think and act fast. We work on short-term projects, since we don't know what tomorrow will bring. We're decision-makers. We’re flexible. We think internationally (while our heart is in Belgium). And we work faster and more efficiently every day through robotization and automation. Because you’ll be working for the growth engine of the group.
…we work together. All the above with the realization that we're not alone. With over 34,000 employees in Belgium and across the globe, you will work in an environment that is driven by people. And our chain is only as strong as its weakest link (yes, cliche buster). That’s why we are permanently connected to the business and the teams on the ground. The human dimension is of great importance within our company, at all levels. We invest in machines, but we are built on people. They are the strength of our business.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!