DIGITAL ANALYTICS...... bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for...
DIGITAL ANALYTICS EXPERT
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for every employee.
Within this context, we are looking for a Digital Analytics expert to reinforce the team.
As Digital Analytics Expert, you track bpost digital channels in order to improve user experiences, traffic and conversion. To do so, you use your exceptional understanding of data to transform digital channels, helping them to become more useful, beautiful, and powerful. You analyze digital design, generating insightful analytics to help better understand its users and reporting back with easy-to-understand data visualizations and clear solutions. As Digital Analytics Expert, you monitor and understand on-site visitor behavior and stay connected with new trends and strategies for optimization. You provide insights on data related to digital traffic, bounce rates, funnel performance, conversion rates, and any other related activity.You also organize, support and monitor effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns. You perform QA, and A/B testing, crucial for testing mobile apps and website usability.
About the job
As Digital Analytics Expert, you will :
· Lead high-quality and efficient deployment of advanced web and app analytics, for new and improved digital products and campaigns, across multiple projects, to increase conversion, improve attribution and enhance the customer experience
· Develop and advocate for cutting-edge analytics capabilities that meet the emerging needs of the business
· Ensure adherence to relevant frameworks and regulations to ensure compliant use of analytics applications
· Craft new processes for optimal handling of analytics requests across the company (according to agile methodology)
· Be a subject matter expert across bpost for web and app analytics, with responsibility for advising other teams to lift capability and adoption
· Provide high-level insights for senior management
· Provide opportunities for analytics training and coaching to the team
· Provide opportunities for analytics education to key business stakeholders
· You have a master (or bachelor with equivalent experience)
· 3 years of work experience in analytics
· Expertise in marketing, statistics, computer science or other related fields
· You have in depth language skills of one of the local languages (Dutch or French) and in depth knowledge of English
· You have knowledge of digital and traditional marketing channels
· You have solid quantitative analytical skills
· You have knowledge of web analytics, app tracking and campaign tracking platforms : Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager,
Google Optimize, Google Data Studio
· You have solid knowledge of business intelligence tools
· Conducting market research and A/B testing
· You have a previous experience in an international company where you helped defining/defined and implemented an analytics structure for an internationally operating company
· You have previous data mining and analysis experience
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay) as well as an attractive benefits package, including meal vouchers, a company car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, variable bonus, 20 days statutory leave plus 7 extra days offered by bpost and benefits from more than 100 partners.
This is what distinguishes us from the others:
You benefit from a great deal of autonomy and flexibility that we concretize, among other things, through our home-working policy.
Thanks to the many training programmes and career opportunities with one of Belgium's largest employers, you will be on a huge growth path.
The decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in Europe, the United States and Asia.
You are joining a company that is in the midst of change. This does create a certain complexity, but above all it creates a lot of challenges and innovative projects.
The bpost atmosphere, collegiality and friendly culture are unique. And we'll prove it.
You can concentrate 100% on your work, while being optimally supported by all our internal departments.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real links between millions of people, companies and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!