... bpost group is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone. The...
bpost group is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
The Strategic HRBP reports to the Strategic HRBP Manager and develops a strategic partnership with senior management of the support units for which he/she is responsible by:
1. You acquire and maintain knowledge of the core business, strategy and priorities of the clients in the portfolio (business acumen), as well as identify the profile and development potential of the n-1 of your clients.
2. You function (for the entities for which you are responsible), as a proactive strategic partner and main contact regarding HR matters by drawing up an annual strategic plan, determining the needs of the business and translating them into concrete developments and actions, in close cooperation with the Centre of Competence (COC) in order to support the business in achieving its objectives.
3. You Contribute, as a member of the Strategic HR Business Partner Team, to the elaboration of the HR strategy, participate in the development and improvement of Corporate HR programmes, processes and policies and direct the Center of Competence in developing appropriate solutions for the business for which you are responsible, in order to ensure efficient and qualitative support of the business.
4. You develop an annual strategic plan for your business and initiate the necessary key initiatives in order to make a difference in the implementation of the business strategy.
5. You assure a number of HR services within the business unit in order to contribute to the implementation of BU objectives in representing the HR&O department and the following programmes and policies :
- Change Management:
Determine, together with the BUs the necessary change programmes and take ultimate responsibility for all HR aspects of reorganisation projects.
- Attract, Source and Deploy:
In charge of all internal and external recruitment processes of the entities in scope, personally handling all senior management recruitment files.
-Learn & Re-deploy:
In charge of training, coaching and development plans of the entities for which you are responsible.
- Talent & Performance Management:
To manage, facilitate and monitor Talent & Performance programmes and policies for the entities in scope and support the Senex/Senior Managers in their role in these programmes and policies.
Take ultimate responsibility in the implementation of Reward Management programmes and policies for the entities in scope, and strive to maintain internal cohesion.
- Organisation Design:
Advise and guide Senex/Senior Managers in the area of organisational structure and major reorganisations.
Bear ultimate responsibility for the efficient progress of the exit procedure, support and guide Senex/Senior Managers in the preparation of exit files.
- Union & Employee Relations:
Maintain good relationship with social partners in order to maintain social peace.
6. You coach and support senior management on people management of their employees and their own personal development (by means of a personal development plan) in order to optimally develop their competences as managers and guide them in their leading@bpost change journey.
You combine strong project management skills with leadership and influencing skills.
More particularly, the candidate should successfully demonstrate following experience & competences:
Like many other companies, we offer, in addition to a monthly salary, a wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a company car, 20 days' leave and 7 additional statutory leave days, an end-of-year bonus, double holiday pay and many benefits from more than 100 bpost partners.
This is where we really stand out:
As an international service provider of parcel and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!