Your role & work... The feature engineer is a key player in the cooperation between IT and Business stakeholders. You drive to make complex changes happen within and across Tribes. Your holistic view as well as your...
The feature engineer is a key player in the cooperation between IT and Business stakeholders. You drive to make complex changes happen within and across Tribes. Your holistic view as well as your knowledge of both Business and IT are crucial in the translation of business requirements in a sequence that delivers customer value as early as possible. You define and align the roadmaps between squads – from same or different Tribes – and thoroughly manage dependencies.
Document & Content Services is at the core of our digitalisation initiatives. In collaboration with your colleagues and the Product Owners of the various squads, you will deliver a better customer experience by implementing externally and internally facing document management features.
Define implementation roadmaps (planning, co-ordination, dependencies management)
• From a strategic business & IT context point of view, you deliver more detailed implementation roadmaps. You can slice and refine these roadmaps to the level of concrete tasks to be picked up by the squads.
• You identify and manage risks and potential issues and offer improvements across squads.
• Together with relevant stakeholders (Architects, Epic Owners, Product Owners), you manage the priority of features with a strong MVP (Minimum Viable Product) mindset. You assign the features (and underlying user stories) to the relevant squads and lead the accurate feature definition and estimation.
Define IT blueprints
• You are able to translate new product / service needs into an IT blueprint and are able to grasp business opportunities from new technology solutions. You think and act globally.
• You develop features in an interactive way along the lines of the implementation roadmap and IT blue prints
• You follow the security market and know what is going on, both inside and outside ING. From your understanding of the latest developments in the Business and Technology, you propose structural improvements aimed at moving your domain - processes and applications - closer to target solutions to offer an industry-leading customer experience and service
Make things happen by collaboration
• You are comfortable with collaboration and reaching out across Tribes and functional borders and serve as liaison when needed. You easily connect and align stakeholders within all levels of the ING organization, from IT Lead to IT engineer and from Tribe Lead to internal ING user, all with the ING customer journey in mind.
• You are able to implement changes in an end-to-end context covering all functional and non-functional aspects in close collaboration with multiple teams.
• You demonstrate understanding of IT concepts and have significant knowledge of the IT landscape and (new) technologies. You guide and challenge the development engineers when making implementation choices.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Feature Engineer you will also need:
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
Furthermore, within Document & Content Services, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
We redefine banking. What about you?
We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that !
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!