Customer Journey Expert – Digital Channels
Your role & work environment
Always wanted to work on the most important channel of the bank, namely our mobile app? Well, then we are looking for you:
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) in the Digital & Customer Interaction department (“tribe”), you will collaborate with your team but also with colleagues from other teams and tribes to bring new features to the mobile app of ING. You will also ensure that all processes around the app (for customers but also employees) are running smooth and according to our high standards.
You will be part of a team (“squad”) made up of other CJEs, led by a Product Owner/Squad Master and belonging to the Digital Channels BE area, which is responsible to enable ING Belgium with key capabilities (mobile app, CMS, open website, search,…)
Your key responsibilities
- Explore customer (internal & external) needs, whatever if on digital or non-digital sales and services journeys as well as on other functionalities by using standard ING methodology/tools (interviews, customer journey maps, analytics analysis, process mapping …) in order to propose new feature or improvements.
- Drive or contribute to projects aiming to enrich/improve the digital/mobile proposition of ING, in respect of the risk, legislation and regulatory frameworks.
- Ensure a smooth collaboration and coordination of project groups composed by colleagues of different expertise (UX, data analyst, communication, risk assessors, domain architects, other delivery squads, ...).
- Provide quality assurance on CX for delivered features or improvements.
- Take an active role in the various activities linked to the mobile app (Release, feature toggle, feature promotion in app, app and OS versions management, testing, risk documentation…)
- Ensure knowledge sharing, clear documentation and internal communication of the delivered features or improvements.
- Be the go-to person on the app capabilities, the main customer feedbacks and the way the app is used (analytics).
- Stay up to date with digital trends, competition progress and news about banking products in order to identify any opportunity for ING.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) Digital Channels you will also need:
- To be customer driven and want to provide the best experience in the market.
- To love collaborating with different people/profile and working within an international context.
- To make things happen thanks to your ‘can-do’ attitude and autonomy, with diligent respect for the (risk) processes.
- Proven planning and organizational skills. Profound project management experience is an asset.
- Ability to accept the complexity of the organization and find creative solutions to overcome it, ensuring the needed agreements for a timely and impactful delivery.
- Sound stakeholder management skills: you are capable of building strong and constructive relationships with your stakeholders, based on mutual trust.
- IT affinity: understand how the customer journeys connect to the underlying IT landscape, incl. the technical dependencies on components owned by other Tribes;
- Analytical and data skills to uncover customer insights.
- Experience with Agile WoW: you deliver quickly and accurately together with your team at every step of the process.
- Strong communication skills, written as well as oral. You dare to speak out when needed.
- A Master’s degree.
- Fluency in Dutch or French AND English.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of professional experience, including experience in mobile applications or digital channels. Retail Banking or mobile channels experience is a plus.
- A Master’s degree.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors’
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
A hybrid way of working
• We give the autonomy to our employees to let them organize their work in a flexible way that suits best for them while ensuring business continuity, customer service and employee wellbeing.
Furthermore, within the Digital and Customer Interactions Tribe, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Challenging projects to build the best digital bank.
- The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture and practices.
- Extensive learning proposition in customer experience, digital expertise, soft skills and more.
We redefine banking. What about you?
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology, and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!