BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER –... ... bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and...
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – HEALTHCARE
bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programmes for all.
Within this story, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to strengthen our Sales teams.
As Business Development Manager Healthcare, your assignment is to increase the market position of our Health service. You think strategically and tactically and are able to turn prospects into new customers. It gives you the ultimate kick to enthuse customers about our new logistics services. You are a business partner for our customers and the management team at the highest level. You analyze market and customer needs and spot growth and sales opportunities faster than others and respond adequately.
Who are we looking for?
You are keen to work in an innovative dynamic organization and have extensive experience in and knowledge of the healthcare landscape in Belgium. If you also have an affinity with logistics, then this is THE position in which you can bring both worlds together.
About the job
What are your responsibilities as Business Development Manager Healthcare at bpost?
- You know the market and identify trends, opportunities and developments
- You know how to translate the needs of the organization into concrete services
- You research the needs of potential customers within the market
- You respond creatively to emerging opportunities and developments
- You develop new sales propositions in accordance with business plans
- You bring in new customers and manage/maintain the relationship with existing customers
- You evaluate the development of new services
- You encourage continuous improvement of services so that they continue to meet customer expectations
As an experienced Business Development Manager Healthcare, you have?
- Demonstrated sales and communication skills; interlocutor at various levels; good networking skills and an existing and extensive network in the healthcare and logistics sector
- At least 3 years' experience as a Business Development Manager in Healthcare
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotech market/products, medical devices/diagnostics is a plus
- Affinity with logistics and customer relations
- Good understanding of new trends and consumer insights
- Experience in approaching Decision Making Units (DMUs) in the various market segments
- For optimal DMU approach, cooperation with the marketing department and other sales (sub)departments is essential in order to create optimal synergy
- Experience with project management in healthcare
- Knowledge of relevant government legislation and regulations
- A goal & result-oriented winner's mentality
- A strong drive, you are proactive and like to show initiative
- A flexible attitude
- An Out-of-the-box thinking ability
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Command of French, Dutch and English
Like many other companies, we offer a nice benefits package in addition to the monthly salary, including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, 20 days of leave and 7 extra days of statutory leave, a thirteenth month, double holiday pay and many benefits with more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what really sets us apart:
Decisions are made here in Belgium. At the same time, you will be part of an International group, thanks to our many activities in Europe and Asia.
You will find yourself in a company in full change. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all lots of challenges and innovative projects.
The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
You can focus 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services.
As an international provider of parcel logistics and e-commerce services, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of more than 34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this history. Through them, we continue to play a key role in our ever-changing society.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!