Internship: Compliance Support Officer – Integrated Compliance... [Internship , 80%-100%, Brussels] Your role & work... You will be part of the Integrated Compliance team within the Compliance department and report...
Internship: Compliance Support Officer – Integrated Compliance Team
[Internship , 80%-100%, Brussels]
Your role & work environment
You will be part of the Integrated Compliance team within the Compliance department and report to the Team Manager. In your role, you will be involved in supporting the entire ING Belgium Compliance organisation in its administrative tasks including a.o. managing newscomers/leavers (incl. external consultants), governance and risk management documentation gatekeeping and general support tasks.
Your key responsibilities
Management of newcomers and leavers (incl. external consultants):
· Allocation of badge and IT accesses needed;
· Update of mailing lists, organisation charts and staff listing;
· Set up of external consultants’ practicalities;
· Communication of the Compliance onboarding toolkit.
Governance and risk management documentation gatekeeping:
· Update and maintenance of internal drives;
· Maintenance of risk assessments documentation and audit trail;
· Update and maintenance of internal policies and waivers repositories.
General support tasks:
· Support the department in any facility management tasks;
· Create and communicate teams’ holiday calendars;
· Manage the creation of purchase orders and invoices payments follow up;
· Support Management Team members in any event planification and organization;
· Maintenance and update of the intranet site of the Compliance department.
We look for
An intern with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As an intern – Compliance Support Officer, you are someone who:
• Is currently studying in management/ direction assistant or any other administration fields
• Is able to manage many different things at the same time and prioritise them when needed
• Is able to cope with stress
• Is able to easily and pro-actively communicate and interact with other stakeholders
• Does not hesitate to speak out and raise concern when needed
• Has a good level of French or Dutch and English
• Has a good knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and other administrative, operational or project management IT tools
We offer you
A clear purpose and a unique internship including:
• Coaching by highly experienced colleagues supporting you in your deliverables and commitments;
• An informal, dynamic working environment full of challenge and working for Bank’s top priorities;
• The possibility to participate to courses and trainings
A hybrid way of working
• We give the autonomy to our employees to let them organize their work in a flexible way that suits best for them while ensuring business continuity, customer service and employee wellbeing.
We redefine banking. What about you?
We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!