Hays, leader mondial du recrutement spécialisé, recrute des jeunes talents pour des postes dans le tourisme à Cracovie en Pologne.
Primary purpose of the position:
- The agent would be responsible for handling calls, emails and chat requests from customers.
- They will be required to provide customer pre- and post-sales support and service.
- The basic pre-sales job function is to provide customer satisfaction by helping them plan & book their travel arrangements. Maintain high conversion figures along with high call quality scores.
- The basic post-sales job function is to qualify and interpret customer needs and provide customer satisfaction by helping them resolve their issues in a manner that will result in the highest levels of customer care, prompt issue resolution, and cost effectiveness.
Essential duties / responsibilities of the position:
- Ensure all laid down targets are met with respect to conversion, revenue and ancillary sales as well as C-Sat and completeness of service
- Ensure all customer queries are resolved to their satisfaction
- 100% compliance and adherence to procedures trained on
- Ensure accurate information is provided to the customer so that there are no financial losses owing to agent error
- Escalate / Transfer calls if required as per guidelines
- Maintain Average Handling Time and log-in hours and absenteeism targets as required.
- Adherence to all company policies & procedures
- Attend and participate in all trainings / updates conducted & use knowledge proactively on all calls.
- The Company can assign other duties related to this position in the future
- Fluent French- C1
- Good English- B2
- Freshly graduated
- Willing to work abroad in an international area
- Highly motivated
- Interested in tourism industry
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package: 2 weeks paid in the hotel
- Package: medical care, multisport, vouchers (cinema, theater, Ikea etc.)
- You'll be given a 6-8 weeks training course on Amadeus system as well as an introduction to the tourism industry
- Real opportunities for career growth
- International and dynamic environment
- The chance to live in one of the most beautiful cities of Eastern Europe
Don't hesisate and click on the link below to apply
- Secundair onderwijs
- Henegouwen, Luik, Luxemburg, Namen, Waals-Brabant, Buitenland
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Callcenter / Customer Service
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?