HR Business Partner
Partner with local (senior) managers to manage and provide an efficient and effective HR service for all Fabory Belgium Supportstaff, advising line managers in the management and development of their staff, developing and interpreting Company policy,legislation and best practice to ensure the recruitment, development, motivation and retention of an effective workforce.
- Implement HR tactical (and strategical) plans to ensure efficient and effective people management.
- Ensure appropriate policies, contracts, and processes are developed and that changes are agreed where necessary with the Works Council.
- Develop and maintain high standards of talent acquisition and talent management
- Ensure business training needs are met, with appropriate cost and effectiveness measurements
- Contribute to the development of appropriate compensation and benefit procedures, policy and process in line with Fabory guidelines.
- Ensure the management and development of staff to provide the right mix of skills and abilities to meet both current and future requirements.
- Ensure the delivery of people management processes to foster high levels of employee engagement and commitment. Effective design, implementation and application of HR processes and practices across the business.
- Application of legally compliant contractual changes and departmental administration relating to HR practices and procedures.
- Design, implement and gain acceptance of new Fabory / Grainger policies and procedures in Fabory Belgium.
- Provision of accurate and timely advice relating to all IR/ER issues, including active participation in disciplinary issues and legal proceedings.
- Design and delivery of In-house training and development initiatives.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects both through own initiative and on request to ensure a continually developing and up to date HR function.
- Work with HR colleagues in other parts of Fabory & Grainger to build improved HR capability and improved drive for HR/Business alignment.
- Minimum 3-5 years HR Business Partner or HRM experience preferably in a distribution business or similar (150+ staff)
- Recognised relevant formal professional qualifications (min. Bachelor degree)
- Experience of high change environments
- Ability to act tactically and operationally within a clear strategic framework
- Hands-on experience of talent management / talent excellence processes
- Languages: fluent Dutch / French / English.
- Effective training skills with an awareness of developments in training techniques.
- Excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- PC Literate.
- Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Brussel
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Personeel & Organisatie / HRM
- Secundair onderwijs
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?