Mercedes-Benz are searching for Customer Service Representatives at their Customer Assistance Center (CAC) in Maastricht, Pays-Bas! The perfect way to kickstart your international career, you will have the chance to work with over 25 different nationalities and act as a brand representative ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
What is Xentry Solutions ?:
XENTRY Solutions is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide support to external entities that use Daimler Diagnosis diagnostic equipment and software supplied by Daimler’s aftersales division, Global Service and Parts. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz retail organizations, local headquarters, internal and external customers. The agent’s role is to liaise with business customers and external suppliers internal departments to resolving existing user issues and to answer questions relating to the equipment and related applications.
Escalations are dealt with internally or delegation to Daimler’s after sales division.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in the required languages.
- Depending on business requirements for XENTRY Solutions: responsibilities can involve Resolution of Diagnosis hardware, software, flashing and user issues and XENTRY Portal user support.
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
- Identify and escalate complex issues were necessary
- Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday(Occasionally also Saturdays);shift can range between 07:00 and midnight.
Wat wij bieden:
- The opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- The starting salary we offer is 2.023 € p.m. gross (based on 40 hours a week).
- Shift allowance based on actual worked shift based hours.
- Collective Health insurance
- Opportunities for further self-development
- Result-oriented bonus (variable payment)
Wat wij vragen:
- MBO-education or equivalent;
- An experience in customer service is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (B2B)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Languages required are Italian and French
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
- High affinity with IT
- Preferably affinity with the car trade, technology and / or electronic equipment
- Identification with Daimler and its products
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes and how tools and support systems interact
- Computer literate (MS Windows Office).
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Callcenter / Customer Service
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?