As a Product Design & Development intern at LIFEPOWR, you’ll be responsible for various design tasks regarding our new product lines, both technical & visual (graphical), aiming at human interaction and ergonomics, and further processing the graphical designs for marketing purposes.
Must-haves (what you bring to the table)
Nice-to-haves (we’ll love you even more when)
- You’ve finished an education in Industrial Design /Product Design or other relevant studies.
- You’re fluent with programs such as Solid Works or Autodesk and are equipped with a proper knowledge of graphic design programs and rendering software such as Key Shot.
- You’re naturally interested and aware of trends and developments within the technological field.
- You’re able to holistically approach design, unifying it across varying levels of workflow, experience, interaction and visual to provide a seamless product.
- You’re interested in energy products and electric vehicles and are driven and determined to learn and improve your skillset and knowledge.
- You have a hands-on mentality and innovative mindset.
- You’re passionate about working in a young startup team.
What you’ll work on
- You’re in a close relationship with graphic design software.
- You understand marketing principles and consider the market’s point-of-view in your work.
What you’ll be signing up for
- An interested new project regarding electric vehicles and battery systems.
- That means a lot of sketching, workflow mapping, content strategy, wireframing, modeling, rendering, market research, prototyping, visual design and working closely with an engineering team for the technical development.
How to apply
- Being part of a young team with talented teammates.
- Flexible work hours: you schedule your own day.
- An office with a view in the center of Antwerp.
We’d love to learn more about you! Send your portfolio, resume and (if available) samples of your experience by email.
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?