We are here to design and deliver the finest, functional, simple and high-quality bags that meet the unique needs and expectations of our customers. Determined to be the very best in our business we expect to be an asset to the world we live in, a valuable resource to our customers and consumers and a place where our employees can develop themselves.
As Graphic Design intern, you will help our Marketing department ensuring brand
consistency throughout all visual communication channels.
You will develop visual solutions throughout the production of marketing collateral, organizational templates, presentations and multi-media environments.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Develop graphic design solutions and compelling visual presentations
- Plan, review, and produce graphic elements for print, digital, outdoor, and other marketing/business development materials such as consumer catalogues, brochures, sales catalogues, showcards, flyers, adverts, banners, mailings, presentations, displays, packaging, shopping bags, gadgets, shop displays, press releases, e-newsletters, homepage banners, social media artwork, etc
- Develop and adjust shop in shop and flagship stores design/lay-outs for local implementation
- Provide input for best practices, style guides and templates
- Assist other marketing personnel and organizational managers with creative services requests
- Participation at the campaign & stills shooting to support with creative input.
- You’ll be part of the marketing team and report to the Marketing Manager.
- Studying for a degree in graphic design, technical illustration or equivalent preferred
- Individual must be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat. Knowledge of HTML, Flash and pre-press skills are a plus.
- You are communicative, easy going, dynamic and a team player.
- Creative thinking, planning, problem solving and project management skills.
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?