HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Gathering the needs of hiring managers
- Preparing, optimizing & maximizing offers
- Analyzing applications through various channels
- Driving first screening & sharing feedback and recommendations to hiring managers
- Administrative follow-up (contracts, accesses)
- HR Ambassador & Integration of new hires
- Creating & Implementing Employer Branding strategy together with the HR team
- Analyzing & Assessing our Employer Branding performance through various channels
- Supporting the Campus Manager with partner universities relationships
- Creating content for our Talent Social Medias
- Taking the lead in organizing Employer Branding Events!
- Supporting the team in various HR projects
- Academic degree in Psychology/HR/Labor Sciences or Business/Economics
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and English
- Great communication and networking skills
- Ability to promote the image of the company
- At ease with IT and Social Networks
- Good knowledge of recruitment standards and processes
- Available for minimum 6 months starting in Dec. 19 / Jan. 2020 (flexible start date)
- Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?