HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Local Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) in project teams with Marketing, Master Planning, R&D and Purchasing
- Evaluation of critical paths in timings and follows up milestones, including status reporting, change requests and risk management
- SPOC towards local Copacker on briefing of new projects, project development and price control
- Coordination of Master Data processes with involved departments
- Providing support & follow-up within our systems (e.g. SAP) and bringing points of improvements
- Link experience & learnings from the role to a study project or thesis
- Academic degree in economics with a strong interest in supply chain in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Excellent knowledge of English language, Dutch or French is a plus
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel
- Strong personality with the will to succeed
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Available for minimum 6 months full time as of January 2021
- Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?