HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The opportunity to work closely with senior business leaders across functions in the organization by cooperating and supporting the Head of Corporate Communications and the Benelux Executive Committee members
- Active involvement in the development of comprehensive communication strategies and campaigns across the Benelux region
- Taking own responsibility for a variety of internal tasks within the department including content management, intranet website management, content generation and curation, research & analysis of communication results, new project ideas and template designs
- Enable information sharing and foster pride among employees by ensuring information diffusion about policy, procedures, management decisions and corporate news and events
- Support to the Head of Corporate Communications to actively review and assess all activities related to Corporate Communications and formulate ongoing proposals for improvement
- Corporate event management including town hall meetings and employee events organization
- Overall, a complete overview of Henkel, working with employees and management across departments and functions, collaborating with colleagues abroad, and assisting in communications both internally and externally
- Academic degree in Communications, Business Studies or Economics
- Fluency in English (notably strong writing skills) AND fluency in French OR Dutch
- Solid background in communications, ideally combined with business studies
- Team player who is driven by results and passionate about corporate communications
- Strong and creative personality
- Great organizational skills, and motivated to improve and learn
- Experienced user of the MS Office Package, mandatory
- Available for a period of 6 months as of JUNE/JULY 2020 (with possibility to extend up to 1 year)
- Gepubliceerd op
- Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?