HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collaboration with the trade marketing & the other departments in the exciting sector of fast moving consumer goods.
- Support the Category Management projects: category analysis, shelving advice, shopper marketing, retailer presentations
- Support on eCommerce projects
- (e)CRM initiatives development & follow-up
- Analyse the market developments & competitor activities (4P’s)
- Ad hoc requests in terms of promo analysis, creation of POS material
- Academic degree in economics or Business studies
- Strong interest in sales and marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in the MS Office Package, especially MS excel and Powerpoint.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and assertive person
- Mature and reliable person with very good analytical skills
- Teamplayer willing to take initiatives and propose new ideas.
- Available for minimum 6 months for December 2020/ January 2021
- Eligible to work in Belgium
- Gepubliceerd op
- Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?