Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Maintenance of conditions & prices in our internal tool (SAP related)
- Follow-up & resolution of price differences
- Support in the follow-up of the P&L and analysis of the provisions
- Ad-hoc support in sales controlling (pricing- and promo analysis, financial reports)
- Work closely with a team of professional and report directly to the Sales Controller of Laundry & Home Care department
- Fresh graduate or student of Economics/Business studies
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Package, especially MS Excel is required
- Excellent knowledge of English is must, knowledge of French or Dutch is preferred
- Person with sense for facts and figures & interested in learning more about sales controlling
- Persistent and reliable individual with good communication skills
- Eligible to work in Belgium for 6 months starting mid August 2021
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance of €820 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- Beroepsgroepen subcategorie
- Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?