Originele vacature is te vinden op StepStone.be – Vind gelijkaardige jobs, informatie over werkgevers en carrièretips op StepStone.be!
Read more about this job!
Our client is a provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and more. They supply a wide variety of integrated solutions for lighting, climate control, audio and video control. Continuously new products are being developed. Their commitment is to deliver the highest quality product and excellent customer service. In the After-sales division we are looking for a Service Engineer to join the team.
The Technical Support team provides technical support to the customers. When experiencing unexpected behavior regarding a system, customers request to determine and resolve the problem.
The Technical Support team is also the first team that is contacted for global questions regarding the products. This team communicates the best practices with the customers so that they can make optimal use of the products. Customer satisfaction is priority number one.
As Technical Support Engineer, it would be your job to support internal and external projects. Which means you:
• Take ownership of technical challenges and technical projects;
• Provide support, guidance and information, both on a hard and a software level;
• Support complex implementations;
• Troubleshoot both internal and external problems; Find solutions for more complex challenges. Detect, define and fix the problem;
• Optimize and restore system and network issues that occur on technical level.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!