About the role
As an Attorney Support Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of secretarial duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature for attorneys and paralegals. Other key responsibilities include:
- Researching and obtaining a wide variety of information or documents requested by attorneys and/or paralegals
- Transcribing and proofreading materials from shorthand, notes, tapes and drafts
- Composing materials such as correspondence, minutes, real estate, and finance documents and general forms
- Maintaining and tracking schedules and calendars for attorneys
- Coordinating travel arrangements, as well as updating attorneys concerning mail and phone messages while traveling
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are fluent in English
- Thrive working in a team environment with a customer service focus
- Exhibit well developed and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels of the firm
- Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications, including word processing (MS Word) and spreadsheet software
- Organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of typical work processes performed daily in an office environment
- Werkuren per week
- 8 - 40
- Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Gepubliceerd op
- Beroepsgroepen subcategorie
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?