On behalf of our Client, the production company, which sets up a new Shared Service Centre in Łódź, we are currently looking for a person to hold the position of Collection Analyst with French.
Main responsibilities on that position will include:
- Participation in process migration as well as maximizing the timely collection of unpaid customer invoices, while minimizing overdue accounts, write offs and credit holds which could in turn stop sales.
- Main duties will also involve verifying new customer accounts and working with co-ordination with Deduction Analysts, the business and the US Risk team in having these assessed and set up within SAP.
- Collection Analyst will be responsible for all the monthly reporting of the aged debt within the department and the communication of this between the US and the local business.
- Main tasks will also include monitoring customers payment trends, through various SAP reporting tools, and reporting back the findings to the AR Manager, in monthly reviews and monthly metrics.
The successful candidate for this position:
- Has at least 1 year of experience in credit, accounting or related field (including experience in reconciliation processes and procedures).
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar
- Very good English (B2 minimum) and French skills (C1 minimum) are required.
- Proficient MS Office skills are needed. SAP skills would be and advantage.
- We are seeking candidates with ability to identify, manage and implement small process improvements as well as with ability to synthesize financial information and present recommendations.
Our Client offers stable work conditions and opportunities for professional development during start-up of international SSC.
Competitive salary and unique work atmosphere are provided.
To apply for this position and monitor your progress click on "POSTULER MAINTENANT !
- Secundair onderwijs
- Henegouwen, Luik, Luxemburg, Namen, Waals-Brabant
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Administratief, Juridisch / Bestuurlijk / Ambtelijk
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?