The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance.
Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The Mercedes-Benz Service24h department is available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day for customers in need of roadside assistance.
Employees answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer’s native language and offer help on the phone or coordinate assistance through Mercedes-Benz authorized service providers.
The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Wat wij bieden:
- Working hours: 35 hours a week - shifts including nights and weekends.
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- The salary for this position is based on a 35 hour week and amounts to € 1750 per month gross. In addition, a shift allowance based on actual hours is paid.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Wat wij vragen:
- An experience in customer service is a plus
- Higher vocational education
- Fluent Dutch and French
- Fluent English
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Benelux geography
- Experience in customer care
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures.
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
- Secundair onderwijs, Professioneel gerichte bachelor, Academisch gerichte bachelor, Master, Doctoraat, Anders, HBO5
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Gepubliceerd op
- Callcenter / Customer Service
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?