Emploi jeune diplômé : Private Banking Specialist in German
Do you speak German and want to kick start your career in a world leading organization? Apply now and become a member of the fast growing Private Banking (PB) Front Support team in Wroclaw.
You will be given great opportunity to develop your skills in the areas of securities and banking operations and potentially other functionalities within front support. The team consists of young professionals, who cooperate with business partners worldwide and is mainly responsible for supporting internal clients in security and banking operations related queries.
- Resolving internal clients queries related to securities and banking operation matters, addressed in German and English
- Actively manage queries and take over full problem ownership
- Proactive communication to Client Relationship Managers and Assistants on solution options
- Liaise with back office, front office and other functions (e.g., legal) in order to ensure high quality and no risk query resolution
- Integrate and share knowhow across global teams
- Give input to process improvements, actively pursue improvement potential, striving for business excellence
Wat wij bieden:
- Competitive salary
- Free medical care
- Sport card
- Vouchers to cultural institutions
- Possible relocation package.
Wat wij vragen:
- You finished a higher education.
- Fluent German and at least intermediate level of English
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge of banking industry
- Previous experience in private banking NOT essential
- Previous client related experience nice to have
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload
- Highly client service and quality oriented mindset
- Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Brussel
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Administratief, Consultancy / Beleid
- Secundair onderwijs
- Rijbewijs nodig?
- Auto nodig?
- Motivatiebrief verplicht?